Elmo 01 Fantasy Blooms Black Star Calla Lily Ballpoint Pen
Montegrappa Elmo 01 Fantasy Blooms Black Star Calla Lily Ballpoint Pen

Montegrappa Elmo 01 Fantasy Blooms Black Star Calla Lily Ballpoint Pen

More details

189,99 €

Montegrappa

Best Price!

A minimalist hero pen receives a vivid makeover with the launch of Elmo 01 Fantasy Blooms.

Montegrappa’s minimalist 1920s reissue is one of the most exciting entry-level pens released in recent years.

Now, a selection of brilliant pearlised finishes brings extra dash of window-presence and pocket/purse-appeal to one of the market’s trendiest silhouettes.

Spectacular, pearlised resin finishes bring new highlights to the Bauhaus-era Elmo 01. Iris, Lily, Blue Cross Gentian…a selection of vivid, flower-bed colours offers fresh flavours for dapper dressers, vibrant personalities and creative spirits. 

Symmetrical proportions, nostalgic no-nonsense looks and robust build have established the Elmo 01 as a clear alternative to the norm. Sleek vintage minimalism to catch the attention of the design-minded. 

Since its release in February 2019, the Elmo 01 has quickly ranked among our most popular starter pens. For fans of well-crafted, premium stationery, it offers the promise of true vintage pedigree at a democratic price. 

★★★★★ “I bought one and loved it. Then I bought another, so I can have two inked up with different inks. Great nib...smooth writers. I always have both out.” Gushing reviews for the Elmo 01 hint at an appetite for more.

No customer comments for the moment.

Write a review

Montegrappa Elmo 01 Fantasy Blooms Black Star Calla Lily Ballpoint Pen

Free shipping on all purchases over 99,99 € *

To facilitate your purchase at fontanapenna.com, we offer FREE shipping for all orders of € 99,99 or more. *

For international shipments, FREE shipping costs will be possible for all orders of € 399,99 or more. *

* Economy Shipping (No Tracking or Insurance)

PayPal protects your information with advanced security systems and fraud prevention systems.

PayPal never gives us your financial information.

Throughout our website we use SSL: Secure Socket Layers.

This is a security system for the internet.

You will recognize it by the icon of a padlock in the navigation bar.

You will also see the URL 'https' instead of 'http'. This additional 's' means 'secure'.

With SSL, all the information between our website and you is encrypted so that it is unreadable by third parties.

Cart 0 Shopping Cart

No products

Free shipping! Shipping
0,00 € Total

Check out