Delivery time of 2 to 3 weeks
Warning: Last items in stock!
This product is not sold individually. You must select at least 1 quantity for this product.
Caran d'Ache Oberalp Fountain Pen - Silver-Plated, Rhodium-Coated Finish
A Limited Edition pen dedicated to the mountain and Alpine spirit.
Design: A narrative frieze motif evokes the symbols of Alpine life and the idyllic scenery of the Swiss mountains.
A second frieze, engraved on the other three sides of the pen, portrays the beauty of edelweiss flowers.
Crafting these miniature frieze motifs reflects the finesse of the traditional Alpine art of paper or wood-cutting; realized by hand using delicate engraving and black lacquer.
The body of the fountain pen features the finely engraved outlines of three edelweiss blossoms.
Fountain pen: (F, M or B nib width)
Nib: 18 carat gold, rhodium coated
Fittings: silver-plated, rhodium-coated
Numbered Limited Edition of 2,044 pieces, honoring the highest point of the
Oberalp Pass at 2,044 meters.
Body: Varius shape, 2 engraved frieze motifs with black lacquer applied by hand
1st frieze motif: symbols of Alpine life
2nd frieze motif: edelweiss blossoms
Cap: polished Caran d’Ache logo in black lacquer
Writing Block: Decorated with a fine engraving of three edelweiss blossoms.
Clip: Delicately engraved with one edelweiss blossom
Oberalp Pen Case:
225 x 110 x 110 mm (8.6 x 4.3 x 4.3 in)
- The Limited Edition OBERALP pen is presented in its own special box made from solid beech sourced in Switzerland
- Wooden case shaped like an authentic Swiss alpine chalet, displaying the Alpine frieze and its miniature figurines.
- The inner wedge is reversible and designed to house 1 or 2 pens
- Caran d'Ache owner's manual and international lifetime guarantee
- The Oberalp case holds the limited editions
No customer comments for the moment.
|Limited Edition||2044 units|